DAY 2 – 20 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
I was too lazy to come up with 20 facts myself so I picked these questions pretty randomly from somewhere. Some are rather boring, some hopefully not as much.
2. Hair/Eye colour?
3. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
4. Do you like to sing in the shower?
5. Whats your favorite colour?
6. Favourite hair product?
7. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
8. What's your favorite midnight snack?
9. What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
10. What is your weirdest "quirk"?
11. What's your favorite movie?
Always. Well, ever since I first saw it when I was 9.
12. What do you think is the most useless class in high school?
Well, I don't actually think any of them are... but maybe philosophy.
Because there seemed to be basically three kinds of students:
- Actually interested, but all the theory is already pretty obvious to them so just getting booored.
- Almost as bored because doesn't even care to understand anything.
- Totally psyched about their sudden new ability to question EVERYTHING and they do, oh, just because they CAN. (But that's all they ever learn and in their case it probably would've been better if they hadn't...)
13. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
Whatever way it happens to go.
14. Do you scream on roller coasters?
No. I laugh sometimes.
15. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Actually, I came back from Sweden.
16. What's your favourite season?
17. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
18. Last thing you bought?
Gee, a book! You never would've guessed right?
19. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
Meet my Neverlan- uh, I mean, my book shelf.
(And yes, those are Harry and Hermione dolls.)
20. The last song played?
Well, that was surprisingly fun. :D For me at least.
And my lack of scanner looks as great as ever.